Segen was formed in 2005 as a value added distributor and installer of renewable energy technologies. These technologies have included Solar Photovoltaic, Wind Turbines, Micro-Hydro and Solar Thermal. Since October 2010, Segen has concentrated on the distribution of Solar PV products and providing value added services to MCS Certified Installers.
Our key personnel have built up a strong track record in the Solar PV product distribution field, including technical innovation. Our expertise and experience is being harnessed to create a progressive enterprise that will continue to deliver a reliable source of sustainable clean energy within the UK market. The powerful combination of entrepreneurial flair, commercial experience and the application of forward-thinking technology drives our business.
Our long term trading relationships with major Solar PV manufacturers together with our technical experience give Segen advantages in the distribution market which we are able to pass on to our customers. Our buying power means better pricing and product availability. This, together with our business processes and on-line portal displaying current and future stock availability, enable our customers to plan installations to meet their customers’ expectations. Our technical expertise, on-line design tools and documentation library, not only enable our customers to design systems with confidence, but display superior design, product and market knowledge.
Segen conducts its business in an honest manner with fairness and integrity. Segen's commitment is to:
- Customers - To win and retain customers by providing quality and value for money with minimal environmental impact.
- Business Partners - Seek and develop mutually beneficial relationships whilst promoting these business principles.
- Employees - Respect individuals and their human rights, provide a safe working environment and competitive employment package. Promote best working practices and recognise individual achievement.
- Shareholders - To protect our shareholders' investment, and provide an acceptable rate of return.
- Society - Conduct business in a responsible way. Respect human rights and the environment whilst promoting sustainable development.