Founded in 2005 by Andy Pegg, the company holds strong position in the UK, accounting for 25% of the British solar market. The Segen group currently employs over 75 members of staff and is also active in much of Europe and South Africa.
The portal also brings you up to date industry news, new product news, the latest offers, as well as the ability to book yourself onto our specialised events.
Open and account today and you will have a dedicated account manager as well as:
• A varied portfolio to cater to all your PV needs.
• Live and transparent stock information - shows accurate available stock and incoming deliveries.
• Live pricing - What you're charged when you order is what you pay! Segen prices are guaranteed for 30 days. Once you've created a quote, that price is set for 30 days, even if prices fluctuate in the market.
• Easy design and configuration tools - Configure your system quickly and accurately.
• Informed promotions, offers and industry news.
• Access to events and training near you.
• Around the clock access to datasheets and brochures.
If you are a PV installer or electrician, and interested in finding out what Segen can offer you, fill in the form here to gain access to the customer portal.
Segen takes its corporate responsibility very seriously and know that modern slavery and human trafficking is a global and growing issue given the rapid rise in global migration. The company is committed to preventing slavery and human trafficking in its corporate activities and to ensuring its supply chain is free from slavery and human trafficking.