SMA - SMA Cluster Controller Type S ( 25 devices )
Through a variety of analog and digital in- and outputs as well as fast data exchange via an Ethernet-based data interface (e.g., Modbus TCP), a wide range of applications can be realized, from feed-in management to sensor technology integration.
Users benefit from easy system configuration that is achieved with the integrated web server. In addition, there are infinite options for visualizing yields via the Sunny Portal connection. Alongside the standard solution for large-scale commercial PV plants equipped with up to 75 devices, SMA now also offers a version for small-scale commercial PV systems with up to 25 inverters (available in select markets).
The SMA Cluster Controller is the professional system interface for power supply companies, direct marketers, service technicians and PV system operators.
Easy to Use
- Central monitoring and control of string inverters
- Standardized Modbus interface for use with superior communication devices
- Compliance with national and international grid integration requirements
- Integrated analog and digital sensor interfaces, Direct marketing active and reactive power set points
- Optimized for industrial use thanks to its robust enclosure and high-quality components
- Immediate e-mail notification in the event of a failure
- Remote monitoring and maintenance via the integrated user interface and Sunny Portal
Please note: the Cluster Controller does not include a power supply. A 24V supply is required.
|Data Sheet - cluster controller|
|Data Sheet - Cluster Controller datasheet|